Pardon me for my insensitivity. I just love to eat. And no - most would not call me fat, though my appetite may be considered so. It is time to recount the many delicious rolls and jowls of my culinary experience in Toronto (as I am a Montreal native), and the many more mouth watering experiences to come. This is it for now, as the green veg wrap I had at the Sheridan Coffee Loft was unfortunately not worth posting about in any degree of grandeur.
H.
H.
Let me get out my dictionary and I'll be back to give my two cents ..
ReplyDeleteYou mean one cent - penny pinchr.
ReplyDeleteI am one of the Fat Torontonian too
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to cook for you then read all about it here!
ReplyDeleteI lol'd at this
ReplyDeleteMake me an awesome poutine Joey!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to visiting you in T.O. so that you'll only bring me to the best of the best!
ReplyDelete